The ideal candidate will collaborate with key stakeholders, resource managers, end users and project team members throughout project phases of analysis, design, build, testing and implementation.
- Ensure project goals and objectives are met within the agreed upon time, scope and budget.
- Oversee the planning, scheduling, budget and coordination of all IT-related work for the projects.
- Create and manage all overall project schedule, develop detailed task plans, resource alignment, and manage issues and risks.
- Communicate project status and progress with key stakeholders.
- Develop, baselining, managing and reporting on project budget while keeping high level project information updated in the IT PMO project portfolio and Weekly Activity Report on a regular basis.
- Facilitate work across multiple IT groups
- Define IT infrastructure requirements, procurement, tracking and delivery of products and services associated with all IT components of the project
- Organize infrastructure work plans, follow SCH IT processes
- Overseeing implementation work and ensuring team members are charging time and materials appropriately.
- Experience with IT Infrastructure such as Network, Telecom, Desktop an dAudio/Visual.
- Experience with Nurse Call, Clinical Engineering and Clinical Applications
- Prior IT Facilities Planning, Design and Construction experience in all phases from Plan & Organize through Schematic and Detailed Design (including work with Architects and Floor Plans)
- Implementation and Execution is required
- Previous Healthcare experience required.