Raining Virtue Solutions is looking for a dynamic and experienced project manager to contribute to our team-centric, professional services organization. Key characteristics required for our project manager positions include the following.
- Ability to effectively interact with senior executives
- Excellent organizational skills
- Well versed in project lifecycle methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively scope, budget and plan program and project work
- Proven track record of project success
- Project management candidate must be able to demonstrate leadership with an approach based on collaboration and achieving buy-in and support throughout the organization.
- Project management candidate must be able to determine a projects level of effort, identify costs for delivering work items, and track the project actuals against budget consistently throughout the project.
- Project management candidate must be able to manage resources, schedule, change and risk across teams to deliver high-quality successful projects.
- Project management candidate must be able to create internal and customer-facing project plans, statements of work, status reports, and implementation plans. Candidate must be able to leverage established methodologies and tools to develop and execute project scheduling, including work breakdown structure (WBS), milestones, critical paths, cross-functional dependencies, and the overall project schedule.
- Project management candidate must be able to drive critical issues to resolution internally and with external partners.
- Project management candidate must be able to capture lessons learned and recommend process improvements for future implementations.
- Project management candidate must be able to evangelize the principles and business value of the project management office throughout the organization and ensure adoption and implementation of project management methodology.
- Project management candidate must be able to provide accurate and timely communication to all key stakeholders.
- Project management candidate must be able to prepare and present presentations to the project sponsors, project management office, information technology management and external partners.
- Project management candidate must be able to assemble a project team, assign and monitor work of team members and provide guidance and leadership.
- 6+ years of Project Management experience on system projects
- Demonstrated ability to provide hands-on experience in program and project resource planning, prioritization, budgeting and reporting.
- Demonstrated ability to manage risks, issues, assumptions, and dependencies at program and project levels.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with cross-functional staff, including IT, other project managers, and multiple levels of leadership, business partners, and vendors.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and understand problems, work collaboratively with team to bring to resolution, and balance when to escalate issues in order to meet project timelines.
- Demonstrated ability in leading resources in the business community, information technology and external providers.
- MS Project experience required.
- MS Office tools experience (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Visio).
- PMP/PMI or equivalent certification preferred.
- Agile experience and/or certification preferred.