Raining Virtue is looking for a proven Sitecore architect who can quickly guide, establish and implement a multifaceted initiative to upgrade our client’s website and establish the foundation to deliver innovation in an Azure PaaS environment.
Client is the central software development arm of a larger organization and is responsible for setting the technology architecture and direction as well as upgrading and maintaining major software systems. Client supports broad lines of business – including healthcare, transportation, natural resources and justice systems.
- Define the strategy, architecture and practices for Sitecore and web content management.
- Design and deliver innovative architectural solutions
- Establish and maintain standards and solutions that provide measurable improvement towards client’s strategic plan.
- Focus on Sitecore content management, but may also be involved in multiple systems across all lines of business.
- provide leadership and vision through development of new technologies, patterns and work processes.
- Strong team player who has Sitecore, C# and Azure application development and delivery experience.
- Expected to provide expertise in architecture, design, development and testing, best practices and methodologies.
- Engage in and facilitate conceptual design sessions – discussing proposed technology solutions insuring they scale, are supportable and meet business objectives and strategy.
- Work with senior leadership and articulate opportunities, costs and risks associated with decisions made around the platform architecture and implementation.
- Guide backend developers and other multi-disciplined team members on advanced issues and leads by first implementing new technologies and processes.
- Design and guide development of solutions and helping to solve complex problems.